1. Upon the Exhibiting Company’s (“Exhibitor”) execution, this Agreement becomes a binding contract between TPCI and the Exhibitor subject to the parties, respective rights described in the terms and conditions set forth below. No Exhibitor has accepted this agreement, unless the exhibiting company / firm has paid all applicable fees and deposits by the deadlines set forth on this agreement and otherwise complied with this agreement in all respects.
2. The execution of this agreement and the timely payment of all fees and deposits do not guarantee that an exhibitor will be permitted to exhibit at the show or be assigned to a particular exhibit hall, section within the show or exhibit hall, or the space or number of booths desired by the Exhibitor or assigned by TPCI. TPCI reserves the right to select those Exhibitors who will be permitted to exhibit at the show, and the exhibit hall, area and number of booths in which the Exhibitor will be allowed to exhibit, in its sole and absolute discretion.
3. TPCI retains the absolute right to cancel, change or modify the exhibit space assigned to any Exhibitor, in its sole and absolute discretion, for any or no reason, with or without cause by mailing the Exhibitor a written “Notice of Cancellation or Change of Exhibit Space Assignment”. Exhibitor also recognizes and understands that circumstances may arise immediately prior to or during the “INDUS FOOD” show that may also make it necessary for TPCI to change or cancel an Exhibitor’s space, or make the exhibit space available to the Exhibitor for fewer days and/or fewer hours than had previously been confirmed.
4. TPCI reserves the right to change, increase or decrease Show hours, days or location. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Exhibitor Agreement, the Exhibitor acknowledges and agrees that if TPCI elects to change, increase, or decrease Show hours, days or location, Exhibitor shall not be entitled to any expressly disclaims any right or claim to the return of any portion of any Show fees or deposits paid or payable by the Exhibitor to TPCI.
5. Should the premises or any portion thereof, be rendered unusable for any reason or due to any cause whatsoever, including but not limited to fire, the elements, acts of God, mob, riot, or civil commotion, TPCI shall in no way be liable for any personal or business loss or any other damage, consequential or otherwise, inconvenience or annoyance to the Exhibitor arising from any of said causes.
6. TPCI makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, to the Exhibitor regarding the condition of the premises or the success of the Exhibitor’s efforts for which the exhibit space will be used. Under no circumstances shall TPCI be held responsible or liable for any costs, expenses, damages or any other sums whatsoever incurred by the Exhibitor or any other party as a result of the condition of the premises, the exhibit space, or the Exhibitor’s efforts for which the exhibit space will be used or the theft or destruction of the Exhibitor’s products or property.
7. Exhibitor understands and acknowledges that all utilities including, but not limited to, electrical, water, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning are provided by the show facility at a cost and not by TPCI, and as such, TPCI assumes no responsibility for any disruption in service.
8. TPCI shall use reasonable care to have all power services installed in time for the opening of the Show. Proper and reasonable care shall also be taken to prevent interruption of power services during the exhibition. TPCI shall not be held responsible for late installation or interruption of any services that may occur.
9. By signing this Agreement, Exhibitor authorizes TPCI to use its name and any photographs and / or video recordings taken at the exhibition and associated events for promotional purposes.
10. The Exhibitor shall supply to TPCI the name of at least one person to be its representative in connection with the installation, operation and removal of the exhibits and shall ensure that such person is available to be contacted by TPCI at all times during the Opening Hours of the Exhibition and reasonably available at other times during the Exhibition Period.
11. The Exhibitor shall be responsible and liable for the conduct of all personnel and any other person associated or connected with the Exhibitor. TPCI reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude or remove from the Exhibition any person whose presence or behavior is undesirable and /or potentially unlawful, harmful, disrespectful and/or causing a nuisance to other Exhibitors and/or Exhibition visitors and TPCI may exercise such right notwithstanding that any such person is the employee, agent or permitted contractor of the Exhibitor or otherwise in any way connected or associated with Exhibitor.
12. The Exhibitor shall carry public liability insurance against personal injury, death and damage to or loss of property by any cause whatsoever. The Exhibitor shall provide written evidence of its insurance policy to TPCI no later than 8 weeks prior to the commencement date of the Exhibition. In the event that an Exhibitor enters this agreement less than 8 weeks before the commencement of the Exhibition, the Exhibitor shall on the date of this agreement shall provide satisfactory written evidence to TPCI of its insurance policy.